This exciting new smartphone features an odd front-facing camera pairing that had the appearance of a double hole punched in the top of the screen. The S10 Plus front-facing camera is located the upper left hand corner of the S10 Plus.
Samsung seems to have borrowed this punch-hole displays trend form the Honor View 20.
However, it is hard to spot, as it vanishes into the well chose wallpaper that seems to have been chosen just to make it less obvious that it was there.
This made the smartphone look more uniform and should make for some excellent viewing of videos on this amazing Infinity-O screen on both the bigger Galaxy S10 Plus and cheaper Galaxy S10e as I’d mentioned in Samsung Galaxy S10 celebrates a Decade with four unique premium devices.
The rear-facing triple lens camera is also interesting and takes great photos and is capable of taking ultra-wide photos.
But that 6.1-inch Infinity Display makes the images pop out, and most impressive was the lack of a bezel in its design.
In my next article, I will feature the charger, which was very…British!!!!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021