This exciting new smartphone features an odd front-facing camera pairing that had the appearance of a double hole punched in the top of the screen. The S10 Plus front-facing camera is located the upper left hand corner of the S10 Plus.
Samsung seems to have borrowed this punch-hole displays trend form the Honor View 20.
However, it is hard to spot, as it vanishes into the well chose wallpaper that seems to have been chosen just to make it less obvious that it was there.
This made the smartphone look more uniform and should make for some excellent viewing of videos on this amazing Infinity-O screen on both the bigger Galaxy S10 Plus and cheaper Galaxy S10e as I’d mentioned in Samsung Galaxy S10 celebrates a Decade with four unique premium devices.
The rear-facing triple lens camera is also interesting and takes great photos and is capable of taking ultra-wide photos.
But that 6.1-inch Infinity Display makes the images pop out, and most impressive was the lack of a bezel in its design.
In my next article, I will feature the charger, which was very…British!!!!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Electronics launches Life Unstoppable 2021 showcases IoT in the home - October 14, 2021
- Blue Origin breaks records as Captain Kirk goes into space - October 14, 2021
- Samsung receives EPA Award for Galaxy S10 packaging and e-waste recycling - October 10, 2021
- How Schneider Electric Modular Data Center herald 5G Adoption and VR Classrooms - October 10, 2021
- Samsung’s The Frame 4K Exhibition of Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum Collection - October 10, 2021