ZTE, a little known smartphone maker from china and Huawei’s rival, has a hit on their hands.
I’m of course referring to the ZTE Nubia 11, which ZTE has revealed has garnered some 1 million registrations in less than 24 hours on their website earlier on Tuesday June 28th 2016.
Initially available only in China, it’s now gone international, with phones popping up on the Online retailer OppoMart for sale to international buyers.
A member of the Z11 family that includes the Z11 Mini and the Z11 Max, the 1 million ZTE Nubia 11 registrations, albeit impressive, isn’t pre-orders; these are merely people registering their interest to purchase the smartphone. Registrations are open until Tuesday July 5th 2016, and the sale is scheduled for Wednesday July 6th 2016.
So what’s so social about this smartphone from a relatively little known smartphone maker that has 1 million Chinese and International buyers so excited?
ZTE Nubia 11 – Specs and Price as Good as Gold
For one, the specs and the prices are just right.
The ZTE Nubia 11 is a dual-SIM smartphone that’s priced differently based on the RAM/Internal Memory configuration:
- US$499 for the 4GB/64GB configuration
- US$699 for the 6GB/128GB configuration
Also the colours are quite impressive:
- Silver, gold, and gray color options for the 4GB/64GB configuration
- Gold color for the 6GB/128GB configuration
Either configuration of the ZTE Nubia 11 is powered Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chipset and has a 5.5″ Gorilla Glass 3 1080p resolution capable screen. The ZTE Nubia 11 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow covered in ZTE’s Nubia UI 4.0.
Remember, this is a dual-sim smartphone, people. The inclusion of a fingerprint scanner is much appreciated, as I’d not like to lose any of my more personal nude selfies with me and my girlfriend and her stuffed toys!
It also packs a 8 Megapixel Front-facing Camera that has 80degree wideangle field of view, making sure to get everyone in you group selfies. At 1.4 micron pixels and f/2.4 aperture, this camera is social-media ready. The Rear-facing camera has a 16 Megapixel resolution and comes packin’ Sony’s IMX298 sensor. It has a sapphire protection lens with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), phase detection autofocus and an f/2.0 aperture.
To support all this hardware, it has an ample 3,000 mAh with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 tech. So with these specs and that unlocked price, to many the ZTE Nubia 11 is a Deal that is a good as Gold!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Schneider Electric’s Back-UPS Connect – Stay Connected during the Hurricane Season - August 21, 2021
- Huawei ascends Fortune Global 500 as COVID-19 Lockdowns boost 5G and IoT adoption - August 21, 2021
- HBO Max now on Samsung Smart TVs in Jamaica - July 25, 2021
- Huawei Seeds of the Future Program promoting Tech4Good for UWI and UTECH Students - July 25, 2021
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021