On June 23rd 2016, Android smartphone from Xiaomi, will be on sale at GearBest. This means, once you can afford the faster 3-7 days shipping, Americans and we Caribbean people can purchase the Xiaomi Redmi 3s.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s has dimensions of 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm and weighs 144 grams. The 5” Android smartphone is powered by a new octa-Core Snapdragon 430 chipset with the following Processor configurations:
- Quad-Core 1.2GHz Cortex-A53
- Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53
This means two (2) totally different memory configurations with two (2) different prices as shown below:
- Quad-Core 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 with 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory
- Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 with 23GB RAM, 32GB Internal Memory
So what are the prices for the Xiaomi Redmi 3s?
Xiaomi Redmi 3s – Small Rice at the Right Price
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s is available for pre-order at the following prices:
- US$106 for the Quad-Core 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 version
- US$136 for the Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 version
And yes, you can mix and match the colour options as follows:
- Dark Grey
Shipment times also differ for the two (2) models:
- Tuesday July 5th 2016 for the Quad-Core 1.2GHz Cortex-A53
- Friday July 15th 2016 for the Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53
The Redmi 3s’ Rear-Facing Camera is a 1 Megapixel deal with an aperture of f/2.0, a single LED flash and phase detection auto focus. The selfie camera is a 5 Megapixel with an aperture of f/2.2, so everybody fits into the photo. And yes, there is a Fingerprint Reader, as you’ve gotta keep those naked selfies super-secure from prying eyes!
With 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS for navigation, the beefy 4,100 mAh battery is more than up to the challenge. So fellow Jamaican and Caribbean peeps, get your wallets in gear, as Small Rice is coming to Town as the Price is Right!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021
- Samsung lauded by Consumer Technology Association for their Bold Design & Engineering - January 11, 2021
- Huawei Harmony OS 2.0 is Open Source Mobile OS with IoT Integration - January 11, 2021