It seems the internet, gaming, gadget and just about the entire technology world has been buzzing with activity lately. Adding it’s own splash in the pool is Twitter who today announced a major overhaul of it’s service including it’s mobile apps. It a post titled “Lets Fly” Twitter states the new simplified design will allow users to connect with each otehr and discover new things.
The new designs focuses on 2 main features @Connect and #Discover. @Connect allows users to see who has mentioned or interacted wit them as well as suggests users to follow depending on your interests. #Discover displays what topics and contect is currently trending on Twitter so users can always be plugged in and in the know.
Twitter’s mobile apps for Twitter and iPhone have already been updated with the new look and Twitter.com will be doign a fazed rollout in the coming weeks to users. Tweetdeck, which was purchased my twitter recently will also reflect the new look. Video showing off the redesign embedded below and visit fly.twitter.com for more details.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021