Triple Town is a fairly new and very addictive puzzle game by Spry Fox. Players try to build a city by matching 3 or more similar objects to form more complex objects such as matching 3 bushes to create a tree, 3 churches to a cathedral and 3 houses to make mansion. Mix in other elements like regular bears, ninja bears, crystals and imperial bots and you have a causal game that is easy to pick up and play but provides a challenge to puzzle gaming buffs.
The bigger your city becomes the more it comes to life with inhabitants that spawn from buildings and interact with each other. The highest score I have managed so far (without purchasing coins with real money) is a paltry 91,685 which is nothing compared to the scores I have seen floating around.
Triple Town is in open beta and is playable on Facebook, Google+ and the Amazon Kindle.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021