Although they have ways to go in both style and functionality, like it or not electric vehicles are the future but while. The Toyota Prius and Nissan Leaf have been the forerunners so far but Tesla Motors is a company built all around electric vehicles.. and dare I say electric vehicles with style?
The third model to be revealed be Tesla is the Model X, taking style points from a minivan and a SUV it aims wow potential customers with a breathtaking interior, zero emissions and gulf wing doors!
The Model X is described on the Tesla Motors website as:
Model X is designed from the ground up to blend the best of an SUV with the benefits of a minivan, as only an electric car can. It is an automobile above category, built around the driver—and six of her friends. It artfully provides unfettered performance and brilliant functionality.
Production doesn’t begin until next year with deliveries starting in 2014. Lots more details on the Tesla Model-X on the official website. teslamotors.com/modelx
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021