“At E3 this week, AMD demonstrated why it is at the core of gaming. The new FX 5GHz processor is an emphatic performance statement to the most demanding gamers seeking ultra-high resolution experiences including AMD Eyefinity technology. This is another proud innovation for AMD in delivering the world’s first commercially available 5GHz processor.” Corporate Vice […]
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) today unveiled the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) hardware design at its annual E3 Media & Business Summit press conference, where the company also announced its next-generation platform will launch in the United States for $399 (MSRP) this holiday season. In addition, SCEA showcased an extensive line-up of exclusive first and third […]
Fueling the excitement from the Xbox One reveal on May 21, Microsoft Corp. today announced launch details for the highly anticipated next Xbox and entertainment system. Launching in 21 markets around the world in November 2013, Xbox One is the ultimate all-in-one entertainment system built for the 21st century living room — introducing a new […]
Sony has cheekily tried to divert attention from Microsoft’s event where it is expected to reveal details on the new Xbox by releasing a very short teaser trailer for the new PlayStation 4 and promised more information at their E3 press event on June 10th. The trailer (embedded above) shows little snippets of the console […]
Microsft has announced and revealed at their press conference at the 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo a slimmer, sleeker, quieter and shinier Xbox 360 design. Boasting a long list of improvements and new features the new Xbox 360 design will be available later this week for $299. The built in Wifi and 250gb harddrive are easily the most important addition as in todays wireless world it was rather clucky to still be using a ethernet cord or pay $100 more for an external antenna.
New Xbox 360 Feature List
- Xbox 360 250GB Hard Drive: The internal 250GB hard drive allows you to save your games and store television shows, movies, music, pictures, trailers, levels, demos, and other content available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- Built in Wi-Fi: The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download or stream HD movies, TV episodes, and games from Xbox LIVE Marketplace in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house. Compatible with b/g/n networks.
- Project Natal ready: Coming this holiday, Project Natal will make YOU the controller. With a dedicated, specialized port, the Xbox 360 250GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Project Natal sensor— and have you up off the couch and into the world of Project Natal in no time.
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: This award-winning, high-performance wireless controller features the Xbox Guide Button for quick, in-game access to friends and music. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of 30 hours on two AA batteries.
- Xbox 360 Headset: Strategize or trade taunts while playing games, and chat with your friends on Xbox LIVE.
- Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable: Maximize your Xbox 360 picture quality on standard-definition televisions using this S-Video connection for a noticeable image improvement over traditional composite connecters.
- Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE brings a whole world of entertainment possibility right to your Xbox 360. Play with friends online, and watch streaming movies and TV from Zune and Netflix, all in crystal-clear HD. You’ll find loads of your favorite music from Last.fm and the ability to connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter right on the best screen in the house. Read more about Xbox 360 gets Slimmer and Shinier …