Lost in the sea of recent redesigns and announcements in the tech world from the likes of Amazon, Google, Nokia, Fourquare and so many others it seems that many (myself included) have missed the news that StumbleUpon has come out with a complete new look and feel to it’s website and service.
What is StumbleUpon?
For those who don’t know StumbleUpon is a social networking service that allow users to discover and rate websites, photos, and videos that are personalized to their tastes and interests. Say for example you like cats, photography and travel? Just plug those and any other interests you have into the SU machine and voila! endless web pages spitting out content related to your interest. You can also discover and recomend content for the SU community.
Read about the updates and news features of StumbleUpon on their official blog and have a look at the video below. I’ve been a longtime on and off user of SU over the years and while I am no fan of the new logo the overall revamp has been well received.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021