Star Wars: The Old Republic officially launched in December 2011 and has experienced many highs and lows it its quest to stay afloat in a competitive MMORPG sphere. Going free to play seem to have steadied the SWTOR ship and the game is marching on towards a new expansion called “Rise of the Hutt Cartel” released recently.
We’re thrilled to announce the launch date of Sunday, April 14, 2013, for the release of the first Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Introducing five new levels of gameplay and the vibrant new planet of Makeb, Rise of the Hutt Cartel will be available for download beginning April 14 or for players who qualify for Early Access*, beginning April 9. To start the download, simply log in to the game and click Play.
Thought it has had its issues I remain a fan on of Star Wars: The Old Republic and I have been playing on and off since launch. I have pre-ordered the digital expansion and have been enjoying my experience in the expanded SWTOR world. Expanded skill trees, new skills, an achievement system, revamped PvP and raids, it is a good time to be a SWTOR player.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021