Spam is any unwanted or unsolicited message sent through an electronic messaging system. Spam may be in the form of email messages, cellphone text messages, instant messages, blog posts, wiki entries or any other way of electronically transferring or transmitting a message.
Spamming is a problem that costs internet users and companies billions of dollars each year. This cost takes the form of loss of man hours, acquiring extra equipment to combat spam, identify theft, fraud, deceptive marketing, virus infection and more.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021