Sony has fired the first shot in the war for the hearts, minds and pockets of the next generation gamers. Teasing an event slated for February 20th that will allow gamers and industry professionals to “see the future” of the PlayStation brand. With the current generation of video game consoles being the longest in a while and 2012 being a poor year for the video game industry many were and are still wondering if we are witnessing the demise of the home console. One thing is for certain though is that Sony got our attention and February 20th and indeed E3 2013 can’t come fast enough.
Teaser Video embedded below.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021