Just when you thought the Windows 10 smartphone was dead, having less than 1% of global marketshare, Japanese carrier SoftBank has decided a comeback of the Microsoft’s smartphone OS was in order.
Lenovo has been contracted by SoftBank to make the 5” SoftBank 503V smartphone. The SoftBank 503VL is a very pedestrian smartphone with very tame specs.
It has a low-end 720p display, which I haven’t seen in some time. The 3GB RAM suggest that Microsoft’s mobile OS needs a very meaty processor to function. The 8 Megapixel Rear-Facing Camera won’t win any awards but at least the front-facing 5 Megapixel Camera will make your selfies look great!
But it’s the 2,250 mAh battery that gives away the SoftBank 503V smartphone are a smartphone for Teenagers, as its battery life is as short as a Japanese School child’s attention span. Still, as a Caribbean national, if you love Japan and Windows, getting the SoftBank 503V smartphone for your kids for back-to-school and even Christmas 2016 may not be such a bad idea!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021