Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, has won the ‘Hyper-convergence Innovation of the year’ category at the SVC Awards 2018, for the second year in a row.
Following the success of last year’s award for Schneider Electric’s Micro Data Centre solutions, the 2018 accolade has recognized the company’s HyperPod™ rack ready system as an enabler of hyper-converged infrastructure. Its’ pod architecture, with integrated power, cooling, cabling, software management and containment, allows pre-integrated systems to be engineered, tested and configured at factory level, for rapid and predictable deployment within critical IT environments.
“I’m honored to accept this award on behalf of Schneider Electric,” said Marc Garner, Vice President, IT Division, UK and Ireland. “A fundamental focus for our company is to drive Innovation at Every Level. HyperPod is the perfect fit for today’s data centres, especially hyperscale, cloud and colocation service providers looking to add capacity fast, whilst ensuring the highest levels of resiliency, connectivity and availability for customers.”
HyperPod™ is the only IT-Pod Frame solution available in the data centre market space today. Its flexible configuration supports all rack types, reducing CAPEX by up to 15%, whilst accelerating deployment times by up to 21%.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Schneider Electric’s Back-UPS Connect – Stay Connected during the Hurricane Season - August 21, 2021
- Huawei ascends Fortune Global 500 as COVID-19 Lockdowns boost 5G and IoT adoption - August 21, 2021
- HBO Max now on Samsung Smart TVs in Jamaica - July 25, 2021
- Huawei Seeds of the Future Program promoting Tech4Good for UWI and UTECH Students - July 25, 2021
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021