We’re delighted with this prestigious recognition. Schneider Electric has made a firm commitment to sustainability, which is evident in everything we do, from our mission to innovate and help provide affordable, reliable and clean energy for all, to building a diverse and inclusive organization. This meaningful purpose powers the performance of our people, as well as our ability to make a difference.”
Chief Human Resources Officer at Schneider Electric Olivier Blum, commenting on Schneider Electric publication in Fortune Magazine
Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, has been named as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, according to the 2018 list published by Fortune.
This year, the company ranks fifth in the electronics industry, three places higher than in 2017, reflecting its growing reputation as an all-round achiever in its industry, pursuing innovation with a strong focus on sustainability.
Fortune’s annual ranking of the World’s Most Admired Companies is based on a survey of U.S. and global Fortune 500 companies posting the highest revenues in their respective industries. To identify the top performers in 52 industries, executives, directors and analysts in those industries were asked to rate companies on nine criteria:
- People management
- Use of corporate assets
- Social responsibility
- Quality of management
- Financial soundness
- Long-term investment value
- Quality of products and services
- Global competitiveness
Companies had to achieve scores in the top half of their industries to be listed.
Schneider Electric regularly appears in industry rankings aimed at promoting sustainability and inclusion as last month in the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index that provides a unique barometer of gender-equality performance across all sectors worldwide.
For Schneider Electric such recognitions reinforces the company’s strong commitment to an inclusive, diverse culture and its longstanding efforts to promote gender equality.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021
- Samsung lauded by Consumer Technology Association for their Bold Design & Engineering - January 11, 2021
- Huawei Harmony OS 2.0 is Open Source Mobile OS with IoT Integration - January 11, 2021