Samsung seems to on a roll when it come to being awarded for innovation in their various products especially photo and imaging technology like eighty (80) Innovation Awards won by Samsung at CES 2015 as reported in Samsung’s win record CES 2015 Innovation Awards.
Saturday April 9th 2015 proved to be the case, as on that day, Samsung was awarded Best Compact System Camera (CSC) Professional for the Samsung NX1 by TIPA (Technical Image Press Association).
This is the 10th time that Samsung has been bestowed with this prestigious honour from TIPA, seen as the most coveted photo and imaging awards worldwide.
TIPA editors annually vote for the best photo and imaging products based on the following criteria:
- Price/performance ratio
The judges awarded the Samsung NX1 for the 10th time in a row as they were impressed with NX1’s technology being able to empower the amateur or professional photographer with unimaginable levels of high quality images and video in such a small compact dSLR Design.
Samsung NX1 – Re-defining dSLR mirrorless interchangeable-lens Cameras for the 4K Era
The Samsung NX1 is one of several dSLR Camera with a mirrorless interchangeable-lens that has excellent image capture quality, fast burst shutter speeds for multi-photos as well as a massive amount of storage. It has an 28.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor powered by a DRIM eV processor and supports both 4K video and a full-resolution still image shooting rate of 15 frames per second.
The NX1, which already does HD and Full HD image an video capture, also supports two (2) 4K settings:
- DCI 4K-4096 x 2160 at 24P
- UHD 4K-3840 x 2160 at 24P/30P
The high-resolution AMOLED tilting touch-screen monitor makes looking at the photographs taken a snap. With an ISO range of 100-25,600(Ext. 51,200) and a unique hybrid AF system combining phase-and contrast-detection, expect this camera to take some amazin’ photographs.
The Samsung NX1 not only improves on dSLR cameras but is a cut above its competitors, reflecting Samsung’s commitment to evolve and refine their photo and imaging technology to create the best compact system camera money can buy.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021
- Samsung lauded by Consumer Technology Association for their Bold Design & Engineering - January 11, 2021
- Huawei Harmony OS 2.0 is Open Source Mobile OS with IoT Integration - January 11, 2021