Samsung’s Gear IconX earbuds were made for users who are constantly on the move – and need a device that can keep up.
They offer a cord-free, ergonomic design, standalone music playback, automatic activity tracking and a built-in Running Coach.
They have now released on April 10, a new software update makes it even easier for users to maximize workouts. The update allows users to customize the listening experience and streamlining how users fill the device with their favorite ‘pump-up’ tracks.
Gear IconX users may download the update via the Samsung Gear app. So what are the features of this latest software update?
Gear IconX Update – Equalizer and Ambient Sound function to keep you alert
The Gear IconX’s new Equalizer feature allows users to quickly and easily adjust their audio’s frequency to optimal levels by choosing from five finely tuned presets:
- Bass Boost
- Treble Boost
The enhanced Ambient Sound function, meanwhile, enables users to specify exactly how much ambient sound they would like the earbuds to let in.
This makes it easier for users to pay attention to sounds around them, which makes the function especially useful when running or cycling outdoors.
When indoors, users may activate the earbuds’ new Voice Focus function, which amplifies the voices of those in their surroundings.
Gear IconX Update – Standalone music playback and Wireless Transfer for smartphone freedom
The Gear IconX’s standalone music playback and 4GB of built-in storage allow users to stream their music and get in the zone during workouts without being weighed down by their phone.
The update’s new Wireless Transfer feature enhances this functionality by streamlining how users manage their earbuds’ music library – removing the need for cables and allowing users to wirelessly add multiple tracks at once.
With these features, the Hills are truly alive with the Sound of Music!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021