Rumors are flying that Samsung may be working on a Pro variant of its Gear 360 camera.
Samsung plans to launch the Gear 360 Pro camera in 2017, around the same time that the Samsung Galaxy S8 will also be launched.
Already, it’s selling online for US$350 and is quite a bargain for makers of 360 Degree YouTube Videos as noted in US$350 Samsung Gear 360 selling online still a YouTuber’s VR Camera.
As no details have leaked, expect improved image and video quality over the device that was launched back in February 2016 as noted in How Samsung Gear 360 is a Creative Tool for YouTube VR Content.
What’s interesting about this leak is the fact that Samsung plans to bring support for the Apple iPhone.
An app will be launched that will not only work on the Samsung Galaxy S8 but also the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7S. Apple has which has impressed me thus far with their courage to remove the headphone jack and introduce a dual lens camera.
So too has Samsung, displaying courage under fire, literally as their Samsung Galaxy Note 7’s catch fire and have to be recalled as pointed out in Samsung Galaxy Note 7 being recalled due to faulty battery.
As usual, details may be forthcoming soon. Just don’t hold your breath!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021
- Galileo Hall Virtual Tour hints at 5G powered Virtual Reality for Remote Workplace - June 14, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch marks a New Era of Smartwatch Innovation - June 14, 2021
- Schneider Electric Galaxy VL boasts Small footprint with Live Swap Feature - June 14, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021