Samsung has decided to go Wide with the Samsung Galaxy Wide.
Sporting the model number of SMG600S, it has specs similar to the Galaxy On7, making many suspect that the Samsung Galaxy Wide is a variant of the Galaxy On7. Available in South Korea for US$275, the Samsung Galaxy Wide is for South Koreans only, albeit a worldwide launch may be possible.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow smartphone has a .5inch HD display and runs on a Snapdragon 410 SoC with quadcore 1.2GHz processor. 2GB RAM and 16GB expandable internal memory with 256GB external memory support means that this is a mid-range smartphone possibly aimed at teenagers.
The 5 Megapixel front-facing selfie ready camera backed up by a 13 Megapixel Rear-facing camera more than amply demonstrate this. However, the inclusion of a 3,000mAh removable battery makes this a serious kid’s toy.
So hopefully this’ll go international sooner than later or you can buy it and have it shipped to the Caribbean!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021