Located in some of the most iconic places around the world, Galaxy Studios transport visitors to a one-stop experience of mobile connectivity, where they can try out Samsung’s latest devices such as the Galaxy S8 and S8+, Gear VR with Controller and Gear 360.
Furthermore, unique opportunities such as filming with a 360-degree camera or playing a virtual game of tennis enable participants to step out of their daily surroundings and into a world of cutting-edge technology.
An Expanding Network
Having attracted more than 858,741 visitors in locations such as the Westfield Parramatta in Sydney, Stockholm Central Station, the Dubai Mall, Hong Kong’s Excelsior Plaza and, most recently, American locales such as Chicago’s Navy Pier, Samsung’s Galaxy Studios are continuously expanding to all corners of the world.
Here are a few examples, properly narrated of course!
The Chicago Navy Pier location is the latest to be added to the Galaxy Studio network.
A Galaxy Studio in Tokyo, Japan features Samsung’s latest technological innovations.
A Galaxy Studio sits at the center of a public square in Madrid, Spain.
Visitors line up at a Galaxy Studio in Stockholm, Sweden. Soon, this may be coming to Jamaica, so Samsung fans be prepared!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021
- Galileo Hall Virtual Tour hints at 5G powered Virtual Reality for Remote Workplace - June 14, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch marks a New Era of Smartwatch Innovation - June 14, 2021
- Schneider Electric Galaxy VL boasts Small footprint with Live Swap Feature - June 14, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021