Shoppers visiting the Tropical Plaza encountered a new way to experience the highly anticipated GALAXY S4,which arrived in Jamaica on April 27, 2013.
With the support of brand ambassadors promoting the product, the flagship GALAXY S4 was the star of the Samsung product experience area where mall shoppers were able to use the phone and test out its advanced functions. Some of the innovative features highlighted include the 13 megapixel camera with dual shot, the world’s first Full HD Super AMOLED display, facial recognition features such as Smart Pause that allows you to move the screen based on sight, and ChatON that engages your friends all over the world through texting and video and voice messages.
To celebrate the arrival of the GALAXY S4, Samsung used the elements of fun and surprise by incorporating a flash mob, live radio broadcast and other promotions right at the mall. The GALAXY S4, dubbed your “life companion,” made its grand entrance in Jamaica with a long list of technology enthusiasts ready to purchase the device since its initial launch in New York in March.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021