To celebrate the launch of the Galaxy Note8, Samsung has in recent weeks taken over some of the world’s most popular attractions with displays reflective of the creative possibilities powered by the company’s latest flagship smartphone.
On September 25, London’s Waterloo station, Great Britain’s busiest rail station, was decked out in eye-catching images of the device encouraging commuters to “Do bigger things.” The campaign follows a similar one held in New York City’s Times Square on September 15.
The iconic entertainment center and tourist destination that sees an estimated 380,000 visitors every day was illuminated with S Pen-embellished portraits, animated illustrations and whimsical images of the Galaxy Note8 across 43 screens.
Other global attractions across Europe and Asia are also featuring immersive Galaxy Note8 signage. Check out shots of the posters, billboards and digital displays from around the world in the photos below.
London Waterloo – London, UK
Times Square – New York City, USA
Place de la Concorde – Paris, France
City Palace – Berlin, Germany
Castel Sant’Angelo – Rome, Italy
Piazza XXIV Maggio – Milan, Italy
Paragon – Singapore
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Schneider Electric’s Back-UPS Connect – Stay Connected during the Hurricane Season - August 21, 2021
- Huawei ascends Fortune Global 500 as COVID-19 Lockdowns boost 5G and IoT adoption - August 21, 2021
- HBO Max now on Samsung Smart TVs in Jamaica - July 25, 2021
- Huawei Seeds of the Future Program promoting Tech4Good for UWI and UTECH Students - July 25, 2021
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021