Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., last week launched Samsung GALAXY Apps, an app store that offers hundreds of apps exclusively available to users of Samsung Galaxy mobile devices. An improvement upon its predecessor, Samsung Apps, the new app store features apps that will allow greater customization of mobile devices, and will also function as a platform to offer various promotions and discounts.
“At Samsung, we continuously strive to create value for our customers by providing differentiated solutions and services coupled with innovative devices,” said WonPyo Hong, President of the Media Solution Center at Samsung Electronics. “Samsung GALAXY Apps is an extension of that promise, as it offers our customers exclusive apps to enrich their experience.”
Samsung GALAXY Apps features an intuitive user interface comprised of three sections, Best Picks, Top, and For Galaxy. Best Picks allows users to easily find recommended apps and promotions, while Top showcases the most popular apps which can be viewed according to their popularity, date, and price.
For Galaxy includes up to four sections. Galaxy Gifts offers premium apps exclusively for Galaxy devices. Galaxy Essentials delivers must-have apps for Galaxy devices. Apps for Professionals is the home of business focused apps and other services that fully utilize the features of Galaxy devices. Galaxy Specials lets users download apps specifically created by using Samsung Software Development Kits (SDKs).
Samsung GALAXY Apps will eventually be available to over 130 million users across 161 countries around the world. For more information, please visit http://apps.samsung.com/.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021
- How COVID-19 information is being shared by Governments in Barbados, The Bahamas, Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago - February 17, 2021
- British Gov’t Grants Huawei Access to 5G roll-out - January 30, 2020