“We are delighted to announce the global expansion of our Bespoke lineup, offering comprehensive lifestyle solutions to empower consumers who are exploring their emerging lifestyle needs . It is our mission to develop products that help consumers manage and run their lives better.”
JaeSeung Lee, President and Head of Digital Appliances Business at Samsung Electronics speaking about Bespoke Home 2021
Samsung Electronics today hosts Bespoke Home 2021, a new virtual platform and global showcase for Samsung Home Appliances.
The event highlights the global expansion of the Bespoke refrigerator lineup and nods to the upcoming global launch of the Bespoke Kitchen package, along with new lifestyle appliances and integrated IoT solutions — all of which can make home life more personalized, flexible, and intelligent.
The Customizable Fridge Goes Global
The Bespoke refrigerator lineup is expanding to North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS, the Middle East, and selects regions across Asia and Africa. Bespoke comes in over 20 original colors and seven finishes worldwide, providing a generous number of combinations to choose from. The Bespoke refrigerator also offers Samsung’s trademark large capacity, convenience, and powerful cooling performance.
In North America, consumers can choose from a 4-Door Flex, a 1-Door Column, or a 2-Door Bottom-Mount Freezer. Samsung created a variety of unique metal colors for the region, including Champagne Rose Steel, Navy Steel, and Matte Black Steel.
In Europe, Bespoke is available in 1-Door and Slim 1-Door options, and Bottom-Mount Freezer models in 1.8- and 2-meter options with six different finishes and a broad palette, ranging from classic white to soft pastels and statement colors.
A Kitchen Packaged for You
The new Bespoke kitchen package is Samsung’s first global expansion of Bespoke products beyond refrigerators, bringing the philosophy of customized appliances to the entire kitchen starting with markets in the U.S. and Europe.
Launching in the second half of this year, the North American offering centers on the company’s flagship Bespoke refrigerators and expands to include a Bespoke range, microwave oven and dishwasher, exquisitely built in the same look-and-feel as the refrigerator.
The package allows customers to unify or mix and match their kitchen aesthetic around their favorite color and finish, with choices of Matte Black Steel, Navy Steel, Champagne Rose Steel and White Glass.
Appliances That Plug Right Into Your Lifestyle
Samsung will also launch its expanded lineup of purposeful lifestyle appliances in North America and Europe this year, including Bespoke AirDresser, Bespoke air purifier, and Bespoke Jet™ stick vacuum cleaner. With homes doubling as offices, gyms and classrooms, these new Bespoke Home appliances address day-to-day needs by providing more flexibility, automation and hygiene.
New lifestyle appliances that are launching in North America and Europe include:
- Bespoke AirDresser delivers a range of clothing care solutions to ensure that garments are kept in tip-top shape and does it with upgraded Bespoke style. It launches in Europe and in the U.S. in the second half of 2021.
- Bespoke air purifier draws air from five directions to purify the air rapidly and intensively, even in large spaces. Its ultrafine purification system can remove 99.999 percent of 0.01µm dust,* while the 3 Way smart discharge circulates clean air in various directions. The unit is available in a range of designs and colors and launches in the U.S. during the third quarter.
- Bespoke Jet™ comes with a Clean Station™ and charging station attached, offering users a comprehensive cleaning solution. Once done vacuuming, the user simply docks the vacuum and it’ll empty and charge on its own. The new Bespoke Jet™ will be available in three colors and launches in U.S., Europe, CIS and Southeast Asia in the second half of 2021.
- Jet Bot AI+ is the first robot vacuum to come equipped with an Intel® AI solution. The smart vacuum leverages its object recognition technology, along with its LiDAR and 3D sensors to identify objects and determine the optimal cleaning path. Also outfitted with a camera, Jet Bot AI+ is integrated with the SmartThings app to assist with remote home monitoring. It will be available in U.S., Europe, CIS and Southeast Asia in the second half of 2021.
Other new lifestyle appliances include:
- Bespoke ShoeDresser pampers your favorite shoes so they feel fresh after each wear. The unit deodorizes, dehumidifies, and dries shoes based on their material and shape, ensuring they are maintained with proper care.
- Bespoke Cube refrigerator provides modular storage for items other than groceries, such as wine, beer and beauty products. This device is quiet enough to have in the bedroom or next to the sofa, or wherever one prefers to hold special items that need to stay cool.
- Bespoke water purifier is available with a single faucet or multiple faucets. It is equipped with a four-level filter system and can filter up to 2,500 liters of water, which is enough for a four-person family to drink for a year. Water volume and temperature can be set by voice control using Bixby.
SmartThings Support Your Connected Life
Samsung’s vision for the Bespoke Home also emphasizes connected living through AI and automation.
- SmartThings Cooking provides personalized meal plans and recipes that reflect user preferences and fridge inventory, automatically applying cooking temperatures and modes based on each recipe directly to synced cooking appliances. The service is already available in North America and select countries in Europe.
- SmartThings Pet syncs with home appliances like the Bespoke air purifier and Jet Bot AI+ robot vacuum to let users check on their pet when not at home. The service is set to launch globally in Europe, Latin America, and Asia during the second half of 2021.
- SmartThings Clothing Care syncs with the Bespoke AirDresser as well as smart washers and dryers to make laundry days more efficient. The service recommends device cycles and settings for optimal care, taking the guesswork out. The SmartThings Clothing Care service is currently available in the U.S. and Europe. The update to connect the new Bespoke AirDresser will be available in the U.S. and select European markets in the second half of 2021.
- SmartThings Air syncs with Samsung’s air purifier and air conditioner to monitor air quality in and outside the user’s home in real time. It launches in the U.S. in the second half of 2021.
Driving this vision is Samsung’s SmartThings, which provides users with a centralized and effortless home management platform.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- HBO Max now on Samsung Smart TVs in Jamaica - July 25, 2021
- Huawei Seeds of the Future Program promoting Tech4Good for UWI and UTECH Students - July 25, 2021
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021
- Galileo Hall Virtual Tour hints at 5G powered Virtual Reality for Remote Workplace - June 14, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch marks a New Era of Smartwatch Innovation - June 14, 2021