The Pebble smartwatch line is everything I’d expect in a smartwatch; smart, stylish and ultramodern at the same time. The US$249 Pebble Steel get you into the James Bond all-metallic frame of mind as the smartwatch is loaded with features galore as per my review in US$249 Pebble Steel rocks James Bond Playboy joie de vivre on your Wrist.
However, she dresses down really well, with the option to be sporty with a flair for colour. Pebble recently released a Limited Edition set of wristbands under the banner “Fresh, Hot and Fly” on the Pebble Store:
- Fresh Green
- Hot Pink
- Fly Blue
I’m not so crazy about these neon-themed colours that are a throwback to the early 90’s. Makes a great watch look tacky, I’ll say. Still, it should be of some comfort that the lower-end Pebble now costs US$100 less, making the US$150 Pebble with these fruit colours really geared towards Teenagers (ages 13 to 17) and Millennials (Ages 18 to 28).
Polycarbonate (read “plastic”) may be the way to a Teenagers and a Millennials heart. Plus, it’ll spruce up the Pebble against coming competition that’ll be using Google’s Android Wear OS, most of which are bringin’ last summer’s Trend back, Spy Kids Style.Thus making the Pebble smartwatch look like they came out of a Fruity Pebbles Cereal Box, may really be more of a play for this demographic, who’ve yet to get excited about smartwatches. Spy Kids would me more like it, as at US$150, these additional Swatch-esque colours to the Pebble rainbow that currently consists of black, grey, white, orange and red throws some Neon glowing perspective that makes them pop.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Schneider Electric’s Back-UPS Connect – Stay Connected during the Hurricane Season - August 21, 2021
- Huawei ascends Fortune Global 500 as COVID-19 Lockdowns boost 5G and IoT adoption - August 21, 2021
- HBO Max now on Samsung Smart TVs in Jamaica - July 25, 2021
- Huawei Seeds of the Future Program promoting Tech4Good for UWI and UTECH Students - July 25, 2021
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021