The Pebble smartwatch line is everything I’d expect in a smartwatch; smart, stylish and ultramodern at the same time. The US$249 Pebble Steel get you into the James Bond all-metallic frame of mind as the smartwatch is loaded with features galore as per my review in US$249 Pebble Steel rocks James Bond Playboy joie de vivre on your Wrist.
However, she dresses down really well, with the option to be sporty with a flair for colour. Pebble recently released a Limited Edition set of wristbands under the banner “Fresh, Hot and Fly” on the Pebble Store:
- Fresh Green
- Hot Pink
- Fly Blue
I’m not so crazy about these neon-themed colours that are a throwback to the early 90’s. Makes a great watch look tacky, I’ll say. Still, it should be of some comfort that the lower-end Pebble now costs US$100 less, making the US$150 Pebble with these fruit colours really geared towards Teenagers (ages 13 to 17) and Millennials (Ages 18 to 28).
Polycarbonate (read “plastic”) may be the way to a Teenagers and a Millennials heart. Plus, it’ll spruce up the Pebble against coming competition that’ll be using Google’s Android Wear OS, most of which are bringin’ last summer’s Trend back, Spy Kids Style.Thus making the Pebble smartwatch look like they came out of a Fruity Pebbles Cereal Box, may really be more of a play for this demographic, who’ve yet to get excited about smartwatches. Spy Kids would me more like it, as at US$150, these additional Swatch-esque colours to the Pebble rainbow that currently consists of black, grey, white, orange and red throws some Neon glowing perspective that makes them pop.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021