After multiple delays due a various disagreements the Minister of Science, Technology, Energy and Mining, Phillip Paulwell announced that effective 12:01 am, Monday June 21st 2015 number portability is a reality in Jamaica.
Number portability is now possible for individuals and businesses between the various telecommunications companies in Jamaica for fixed line and mobile phone customers. A company based in the Netherlands Porting Access BV, oversea and manage the number portability central reference database using an automated central order handling system.
Lets see how this changes up the mobile and fixed line marketplace in jamaica
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021