The Nintendo 3DS was expected to be officially revealed at E3 2010 after it was leaked a few weeks ago forcing Nintendo to announce that it existed. The 3DS is the successor to the the current Nintendo DS with its main feature being the ability to play handheld games in 3D without the need for special glasses.
The Nintendo 3DS weighs slightly more than the DS lite at 230 grams but the overall forfactor remains the same. Games for the 3DS will come on 2gb cardsbut will come with an extra lip to prevent the new cards which will be identical to those for the original DS being inserted in the wrong system. The 3DS will be backwards compatible with the DS. No concreate release date and pricing has been announced but Nintendo states that but will be available before March 2011.
Some of the games announced for the Nintendo 3DS so far include Kid Icarus: Uprising, Nintendogs + Cats and Resident Evil revelations.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021