Casual games are on the rise and they are coming in all shapes, sizes, forms and on every accessible platform. Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms is a not so new real-time strategy massively multiplayer online game based on the popular Heroes of Might and Magic series. It is a browser based game that has players inhabiting an online world and teaming up or fighting over the spoils.
Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms puts the player in control of a city and tasks the player to develop their city, hire heroes, raise armies, slew monsters and carve out a piece of the world for themselves and their allies. Like most browser based games it starts off quickly and the first tasks are simple and easy but after the first couple days you can really know if you are enjoying yourself and want to continue in the Might and Magic world. I have been playing for over a week now and after vanquishing most of the monsters within my own city, forming a second city and developing a stronger army and heroes I can definitely see the pull in these kinds of games.
Browser based games are becoming more and more sophisticated and Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms has been steadily improving during the time I have played it with bug fixes and subtle improvements to the visuals. Games of this type are not for everybody but can be a nice distraction if your work in an office and can spare a few minutes here and there to have your army of Vampire Lords feast on a group of archers.
Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms is free to play but like most games there are some limitations unless to deide to fork out a few extra bucks to open up everything and get access to bonuses. Check out Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms at http://mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.ubi.com/en/
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021