If you like shopping online like I do, you probably look for the websites with the cheapest clothing offerings. Sadly, when it comes to clothes I’m mostly a fan of ShipMe, one of the many shipping companies as listed in my article How to ship things to Jamaica after you’ve purchased them online.
Also, I buy mostly gadgets on Amazon, with most of my clothing purchases on Amazon. As per my previous article, there are some other trusted websites you can also purchase clothing from:
But I’ve got some more that you may not be familiar with that are guaranteed to give you great clothing for under US$50, with individual pieces costing as little as US$10 and sales and coupon offers year round. Also, they are trusted website and won’t take your credit card of Scotia VISA or CIBC VISA Debit Card as I’ve warned about in How to use Scotia VISA Debit Card Online.
So without further ado, here they are:
- Charlotte Russe
- Clothing Under 10
- Forever 21
- Go Jane
- Necessary Clothing
- Rue 21
- Sammy Dress
- Style for Less
- Urban OG
Check out these websites, subscribe to them and get alerts on great deals when they come. In a next article on this topic of shopping online, I’ll focus on websites that sell my kinda stuff…..gadget websites….
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021