Well we have a pretty impressive beast here, iPhone 4 have been officially unveiled by the man of the moment Steve Jobs and packs all that was known in the previous leaked device. Impressive features include the highest resolution screen on any smartphone 960×360 pixels at 326 DPI making each pixels invisible to the naked eye. The new iPhone also packs a decent 5 megapixel camera with flash, a front facing camera and HD recording. The iPhone 4’s feature set brings it up to par with the likes of the HTC evo 4g, nexus one and other high end models.
The iPhone 4 is believed to be powered by the same A4 1Ghz chip as the iPad, and might have comparable ram. These similarities with the iPad leaves the latter with only one advantage- a larger screen. Pricing is expected to follow the same route as previous iPhone iterations with the iPhone 3g being phased out, the 3gs falling to 99$ and the iPhone 4 coming in at 199$.
iOS 4 Upgrades
Apple has renamed their iPhone OS to iOS 4 which according to Apple has over 100 new features including
- Folders Support
- Spell checking
- Facetime Video Calling
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Horace (see all)
- The Realities of The Jamaican Job Market From a Tech Point Of View - January 13, 2014
- Digicel’s Impersonal Customer Care - March 23, 2013
- Blackberry 10: Can It Rescue Blackberry? - February 7, 2013
- iOS 6: Sign of Apple Stumbling? - December 12, 2012
- Digicel’s Internet Bundle leaves a lot to be desired - March 8, 2012