Social media managers, pet owners, Instagram addicts and super users rejoice! You can now add multiple accounts (up to five) to your Instagram app on iOS and Android when the most recent update.
Version 7.15 onward
Account switching is available as part of Instagram version 7.15 for iOS and Android. The company explained in a short blog post how to use the feature:
Go to your profile settings to add an additional account. From there, tap your username at the top of your profile to switch between accounts. Once you have multiple accounts added, you’ll see your profile photo appear in places throughout the app so you can always tell which one you’re using at the moment.
A link to the Instagram Help Center goes on to explain the feature further.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021
- How COVID-19 information is being shared by Governments in Barbados, The Bahamas, Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago - February 17, 2021
- British Gov’t Grants Huawei Access to 5G roll-out - January 30, 2020