The Huawei Y625 was the second smartphone that I reviewed while at the Huawei Experience Store located at Shop No. 10 in Tropical Plaza Half-Way-Tree. Quite a treat really, as the JA$21,000 Huawei Y625 looks like a keeper!
Launched back in April 2015, the Huawei Y625 runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat with an Emotion Lite 2.3 UI.
It’s quite a tight little package even slimmer that the Y5 with dimensions of 142 x 72.6 x 9.6 mm (5.59 x 2.86 x 0.38 in) but heavier at 160 g (5.64 oz). M review unit was a black version that ran on a Quad-core 1.2 GHz with an Adreno 302 GPU.
The Huawei Y625 has 1GB RAM and 4GB or Internal memory, expandable with additional microSD external storage to up to 32GB. The Y625 has the same specs as the Y5 as detailed in Huawei Y5 is a rugged Smartphone Teenagers and Sports Fanatics will love but sports an 8 Megapixel Camera instead with the same 2 Megapixel Front-Facing Camera and similar control on the sides.
All in all, I wasn’t all too thrilled with the plastic feel of their design. But the grip was comfortable and non-slip and the design was sturdy, provided you purchase one of Huawei’s cases to protect the smartphones when they fall.
In short, the Huawei Y5 and Huawei Y625 are as rugged as Nokia phones and at those reasonable prices for an unlocked smartphone, are bound to be a favourite with entry-level customers looking for an unlocked dual-SIM upgrade that can replace their two (2) flashlight smartphone.
So join their Huawei Jamaica Facebook Page check out the Huawei Experience Store as a smartphone awaits you to make loving Huawei Smartphones Possible.
Huawei Experience Store
Shop 10 Tropical Plaza
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Electronics launches Life Unstoppable 2021 showcases IoT in the home - October 14, 2021
- Blue Origin breaks records as Captain Kirk goes into space - October 14, 2021
- Samsung receives EPA Award for Galaxy S10 packaging and e-waste recycling - October 10, 2021
- How Schneider Electric Modular Data Center herald 5G Adoption and VR Classrooms - October 10, 2021
- Samsung’s The Frame 4K Exhibition of Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum Collection - October 10, 2021