“5G development has entered a new phase. With over 80 5G networks commercially available worldwide, determining how to leverage 5G to create more value is currently a topic of great interest within the industry”
Mr. Cai Mengbo, the Chief Marketing Officer of Huawei Carrier BG during Huawei’s online 5G+, Better World Summit on June 26, 2020
Huawei hosted their second session of Huawei’s online 5G+, Better World Summit on June 24-26, 2020 via live video streams, analysts, and representatives of operators and industry partners. Here is a brief snippet video of that event.
So where can 5G and AI brings benefits to a country’s Economy?
The World Leading Technology Provider shared their thoughts on how innovative 5G applications could improve industry efficiency and security and bring value to industries such as:
- Mining Industry
According to the Associated Press, Mr. Cai Mengbo, the Chief Marketing Officer of Huawei Carrier BG, who delivered the opening speech, called for unlocking the potential of 5G and solidly strengthening 5G for a positive business cycle, quote: “Currently, 5G for business is still more of a branding concept, and more solid work needs to be done. To build a positive business cycle, work should be done in four aspects: technology, ecosystem, standards, and business model.”
5G can also bring about a faster recovery of the global economy form COVID-19 for hard-hit economies such as Britain as argue in my article Huawei ad blitz to Britain – Fallout will affect Recession Recovery in 2021.
Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. They have created lasting value for their customers. Huawei, through collaboration to empower people, they eventually enrich home life, and inspire innovation in SME’s and Large organizations.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021