As the title says, it’s really simple.
First you have to receive a top-up of you Mobile Credit from your relatives living abroad via one of three (3) methods:
- Top-up via a retail store
- Top-up online
- Top-up via the Digicel Top Up App
Digicel allows you the option to send a free message to loved ones to request a Digicel Top Up as follows:
*127*1 [10 Digit Digicel Number]*1#
Once you receive the Top Up from your relatives abroad, you’ll get the following Value offers based on how much and where the Credit is coming from. The offers are as follows:
US$22 = 7 Day Free Data Plan + Double Credit for International and Digicel only calls
US$29 = 7 Day Free Data Plan + Triple Credit for International and Digicel only calls
£15 = 7 Day Free Data Plan + Double Credit for International and Digicel only calls
£20 = 7 Day Free Data Plan + Triple Credit for International and Digicel only calls
CAN$26 = 7 Day Free Data Plan + Double Credit for International and Digicel only calls
CAN$33 = 7 Day Free Data Plan + Triple Credit for International and Digicel only calls
So how do you cajole your relatives abroad to send you credit so as to get Double and Triple Credit?
How your relatives abroad can send you Top Up Credit – Great for Rising Stars Voting
In the case of the retail store, the main locations are the Boss Revolution stores in the US of a, UK and Canada.
More specifically, you can use epay and MoneyGram in the US of A, TWSI in Canada and Paypoint in the UK. Oh, and there’s a number you can call to find the nearest retail location to send relatives Digicel Credit:
- USA: 1-855-91-TOPUP
- CAN: 1-855-344-4235
- UK: 0808-168-8526
If your relatives abroad are a bit more tech-forward, then they can visit the Digicel Jamaica website to do the online Top Up as follows:
- Visit the Digicel Jamaica Website
- Select Digicel Online Top Up
- Follow the steps to send an Online Top Up
This’ll require one of the following:
- Credit Card
- Prepaid Debit Card
- Paypal account
So make so you’re packin’ one of these options as well as be prepared to sit down in front of a computer or Laptop to make the transaction via the website.
Possibly the most tech-forward method is if your relative sends you credit directly from their smartphone using the Digicel Top Up App. Again a Credit Card, a Prepaid Debit Card or a Paypal account is required but the speed and convenience is unmatched when compared to the other methods.
Think this is highway robbery? You’ll think a lot different when Rising Stars and All Together Sing comes around, as that Top Up from abroad can be used for voting purposes.
Here’s the link:
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021