“Samsung continuously strives to provide consumers with innovations that matter to help them connect their busy lives with their friends, family, co-workers and even their appliances in meaningful ways. It’s an honor to receive recognition both from CTA and the industry and we can’t wait for the products showcased here to be part of a consumer’s everyday life”
President and CEO of Samsung Electronics North America, Gregory Lee, speaking on the 100 Awards Samsung has won at CES 2016
CES 2016, which ran from January 6th to January 9th 2016, was truly a showcase of the latest and greatest tech toys can gadgets that we’ll be drooling over later in the year. Samsung’s massive Booth, #11906, located in the Central Hall, has again outshone the other 3,600 exhibiting companies with some of the best gadgets in all the categories on display.
Samsung has won 100 Awards, a record that tops their eighty (80) Awards at CES 2015 a year ago as noted in Samsung wins record CES 2015 Innovation Awards
They’ve again won a number of Innovation Awards as well as a number of media and industry awards, selected by organizations in attendance at the event.
Truly, 2016 is going to be a great year for products from Samsung!
Samsung win 100 Innovation Awards – Leader in many Technology categories at CES 2016
This year at CES 2016, Samsung has won awards in the following categories:
- Home Entertainment
- Home Appliances
- Internet of Things
Samsung continues to be seen as a leader in the consumer electronics space, with nearly thirty eight (38) CES 2016 Innovation Awards, including a Best of Innovations Award in TV. Some of Samsung’s award winning products for 2016 which received awards from Technology blogs, websites and industry followers, include:
- Samsung’s 4-Dour Flex Refrigerator with Family Hub received more than eight awards, including Reviewed.com’s 2016 Editors’ Choice award, Men’s Health Best of CES, Tom’s Guide Best of CES for Best Smart Home Device and Mashable’s Best Tech of CES award
- Samsung’s Front Load Washer with AddWash collected the Reviewed.com Editors’ Choice award
- Samsung’s Galaxy TabPro S garnered more than 10 wins, including Digital Trends Top Tech of CES, TechRadar’s Best of CES award, Engadget’s Best of CES finalist, PCMag’s Best of CES in the Tablet category and TechnoBuffalo’s Best of CES award
- Samsung’s KS9500 Series Curved SUHD TV, the World’s First Bezel-Less Curved TV, earned Reviewed.com’s 2016 Editors’ Choice award, HD Guru’s CES Top Picks award and TechRadar’s Best of CES award
- Samsung’s new ultra-lightweight Notebook 9 was named to TechnoBuffalo’s Best of CES and Pocket-Lint’s Best Laptops and Tablets of CES lists
- Samsung’s palm-sized Portable SSD T3 received the Techlicious Best of CES award
Interested to learn about all of Samsung Awards at CES 2016? Check out the Samsung CES 2016 website for all of the details imaginable on this their best performance yet at CES 2016!
Here’s the link:
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021