Among the Galaxy Studios’ highlights include experiences surrounding the Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Many visitors have particularly enjoyed the Liquid Canvas experience, in which their selfie is recreated underwater in ink, oil or liquid dye as the Galaxy S8 is moved over a ‘Liquid Canvas.’ The activity also showcases the benefits of the phone’s IP68 water and dust resistance.
At other Galaxy Studios, guests can explore the various key features of the Galaxy S8 by placing the device on an interactive smart table. A selfie comes to life on the Liquid Canvas in Moscow, Russia.
The table connects with the Galaxy S8 via Wi-Fi and acts as a second screen, giving viewers an immersive view of the bezel-less Infinity Display and crisp, clear photos made possible by the phone’s Smart Auto Focus and multi-frame image processing.
Visitors can also see Bixby, Samsung’s intelligent interface, in action as it interprets information from users’ surroundings and shares tips from where to grab a cup of coffee to how to get to the closest gym.
The table also features Samsung Connect, a smart home network that connects the Galaxy S8 with appliances and other devices to simplify day-to-day tasks, and showcases content from the Gear 360 and Gear VR.
These features are shown in the picture above during a showcase of the key features of the Galaxy S8 in Santiago, Chile.
But more on that in another article!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Schneider Electric’s Back-UPS Connect – Stay Connected during the Hurricane Season - August 21, 2021
- Huawei ascends Fortune Global 500 as COVID-19 Lockdowns boost 5G and IoT adoption - August 21, 2021
- HBO Max now on Samsung Smart TVs in Jamaica - July 25, 2021
- Huawei Seeds of the Future Program promoting Tech4Good for UWI and UTECH Students - July 25, 2021
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021