Google+ appeared on the social networking scene almost a year ago and Google has been making steady upgrades since. In the biggest change since launch Google+ has scene it’s user interface being overhauled and a new customizable ribbon added to the left of the page which will be used to navigate to the different areas of Google’s social network such as profiles, circles, games and hangouts.
In a detailed post on the official Google blog, Google’s Senior Vice President Vic Gundotra states:
A critical piece of this social layer is a design that grows alongside our aspirations. So today we’re introducing a more functional and flexible version of Google+. We think you’ll find it easier to use and nicer to look at, but most importantly, it accelerates our efforts to create a simpler, more beautiful Google.
Take a look at the videos below below for a quick overview of the changes and visit your own google+ pages to try it out for yourself and leave a comment with your thoughts below.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021