Google at this time is rolling out a new design and layout of it’s search homepage and results. A focus on navigation in the left sidebar complete with new icons representing the different categories of results such as news, images, news, videos, maps, blogs, books etc and search search tools to further refine search queries.
Google Blog Excerpt
The new design refreshes and streamlines the look, feel and functionality of Google, making it easier to pinpoint what you’re looking for. It’s powerful, yet simple. Today’s changes are the latest in our continuing efforts to evolve and improve Google. We’ve been testing these changes with users over the past few months, and what we’re launching today reflects the feedback we’ve received.. We want to ensure that the Google you use today is better than the one you used yesterday, and these latest changes open up many possibilities for future features and enhancements.
New search results page
The full effect of these new changes will be seen once it has been revealed to the different iterations and language trasulations of Google search and the responses in the coming days will give us an understanding just how popular or not these changes are will the world’s largest internet search engine. Video explanation embedded below.
Sources and More reading
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021