Hurricane Sandy has torn a path of death and destruction through the Caribbean passing over Jamaica, eastern Cuba, Haiti, the Bahamas and now has her sights set on the Atlantic coast. Nicknamed the “Frankenstorm” due to its potential mix of both winter and tropical cyclone weather Sandy is an unusually late storm that has already claimed many lives and ranked up damage costing billions of dollars.
Google has launched an interactive map service called “Crisis Response Maps” to not only track the path of Hurricane Sandy but also give localized support information as it approaches the US Atlantic coast.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021