Google Chrome has been a rising star in the world of browsers, backed by the internet heavy powerhouse bent on web domination Chrome has been nibbling away at the pie known as browser user share and now commands the third largest slice behind Firefox and the recently rebooted Internet Explorer. It seems the Google Chrome team has removed the Chrome from Chrome – well at least it’s icon’s Chrome and today revealed a brand newish icon that will fully debut in the next release of the snappy browser.
Since Chrome is all about making your web experience as easy and clutter-free as possible, we refreshed the Chrome icon to better represent these sentiments. A simpler icon embodies the Chrome spirit — to make the web quicker, lighter, and easier for all. – Google Chrome Blog
Personally I like it as the first one was too “chromey” for my liking and looked a lot like a pokeball. What do you think of the new Google Chrome icon? Take a good look at it below then vote in the poll. If you need to say more please leave a comment I’d love to hear what you think of the change.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021