“With its impressive TCO and availability, the Galaxy VS is a new technically superior offer that resonates with customers because it solves numerous modernization challenges while providing Schneider Electric reliability,”
Vice President, 3 Phase Line of Business, Schneider Electric, Christopher Thompson commenting on the launch of the Galaxy VS UPS
Schneider Electric has launched the Galaxy VS, a highly efficient, modular, easy-to-deploy, 10-100 kW, three-phase UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply). The UPS is designed to meet the critical power requirements of IT, commercial, and industrial facilities.
With its compact and flexible design, the Galaxy VS addresses the unique requirements of edge computing and small data centers where space and access are at a premium. The Galaxy VS Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is unmatched in the industry as it has the following features:
- 99% efficient
- Optional Lithium-ion batteries
This helps the Galaxy VS to double battery life over other similar branded UPS.
“Our newest UPS strikes the right balance for edge and cloud customers who need innovative solutions that are easy to deploy in this hybrid ecosystem. With its compact, modular design, the Galaxy VS can deploy faster and in a smaller space than traditional UPSs, saving users time and money.” said Vice President, 3 Phase Line of Business, Schneider Electric, Christopher Thompson.
Galaxy VS benefits – Li-Ion Batteries guarantees longer life energy storage
The Galaxy VS has a wide power range from 20 kW to 100 kW (400V & 480V) and 10-50 kW (208V) with one global platform. It is now available worldwide through Schneider Electric and its partners.
The benefits of the Galaxy VS are as follows:
- Cost savings: Provides up to 99% efficiency when operated in Schneider’s patented ECOnversion mode.
- Footprint savings: Compact design provides high-density technology especially suited to confined spaces with full front access for easy and fast connection and services.
- Longer life energy storage: Lithium-ion battery technology options restore backup time quickly, protect your load even during repeated power interruptions, and provide longer life than traditional battery solutions.
- Increased uptime and simplified maintenance: Critical system components are built as modules with a fault-tolerant design. This provides internal redundancy at reduced load levels and a shorter mean time to repair.
- EcoStruxure Ready: Makes it easy to manage with global visibility of equipment performance and status supported with a 24×7 expert service bureau.
- Green Premium certified: offering sustainable business performance by design.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Bespoke Home 2021 virtually displays Samsung Home Appliances - June 14, 2021
- Galileo Hall Virtual Tour hints at 5G powered Virtual Reality for Remote Workplace - June 14, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch marks a New Era of Smartwatch Innovation - June 14, 2021
- Schneider Electric Galaxy VL boasts Small footprint with Live Swap Feature - June 14, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021