Columbus Communication operates the “Flow” ISP brand in numerous Caribbean territories, all with their own individual logos. Flow provides digital cable television, digital landline and high-speed internet service to countries such as Jamaica, Grenada, Curacao and Trinidad and Tobago. In a recent release the company annouced that there will now be a one Flow logo across all the teritories it does business in as the company streamlines its operation is the region.
Flow has a new logo!! This logo signifies a new chapter in our company’s story as all the Flow operations across the Caribbean now have one consistent brand. Our new logo compliments the message of our mission to you our customers to ‘Enable people to transform their lives by providing them with leading communications technologies and services that inspire them to achieve”.
Look out for the new logo across the region, as we phase out all previous ones. We look forward to continuing to serve you as we expand across Jamaica and the Caribbean.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021