“We are pleased to announce yet another agreement with a worldwide leader in video content. TNT Series offers Flow customers their familiar, favorite shows and movies from the past, and also introduces some of the most compelling content being produced today”
C&W’s Consumer Group President, John Reid, commenting on FLOW Jamaica’s plans to launch the TNT Series
CWC (Cable and Wireless Communications) isn’t going to let a little thing like Digicel Play put them on replay, Zedenya style.
They’ve now partnered with TNT (Turner Network Television) to bring the binge-worthy TNT Series to FLOW Jamaica by Friday February 12th 2016 as the War of the Cable TV providers heats up.
Subscribers to FLOW Jamaica will now know what the 34 million subscribers in the US of A love about this Cable Network owned by the TBS (Turner Broadcasting System) division of Time Warner.
Breathtaking storytelling and high impact Drama series and feature films are what make the TNT Series such a hit with Americans. FLOW Jamaica hopes the same magic will rub off on their Cable service, wooing back subscribers that have been switching to Digicel Play as noted in Why Digicel Play 10,000 Subscribers spells trouble for FLOW Jamaica.
Will this be enough to counter Digicel SportsMax and their other range of fresh content added in the past four (4) months as noted in Digicel Play Deal with Euronews and TRACE an Eclectic News Entertainment Mix?
This Cable War is set to make Ash Wednesday more than just wearing Ashes and sackcloth as FLOW Jamaica is giving us some TNT series Love, Valentine’s Day Style!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021