F1rst is an internet service that is offering location-based service targeted at businesses and consumers in the Caribbean. The aim is to create a web-based service indigenous to the Caribbean that is focused on the power of the internet and providing commercial benefit by connecting consumers to businesses and businesses to consumers. Through a massive collaborative effort combining primarily Caribbean based talent, F1rst Media Ltd. aims to be a truly Caribbean brand focused on the Caribbean citizen and visitors to the Caribbean primarily.
Personally I am impressed with the scope of F1rst, the planning that has gone into the service and will continue to follow the its development over the weeks, months and years to come. At first glance many will think of F1rst as a localized lovechild of Fourquare and Yelp but after demoing the service and learning about the company’s plans for expansion I am starting to believe in the service and team behind the product.
Look out for more about F1rst here on Geezam.com. I’ll be spending the next few weeks using the platform and understanding the ins and outs of the service which has already launched in Trinidad and Tobago with an official launch for Jamaica and Barbados coming in Early February.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021