Evernote is one of those applications that have become embedded in the way how I use my computer and various devices. It helps that is available for almost every platform – from Windows, to Android, to iOS to Blackberry. Evernote is truly a success story. The popular note-taking app is celebrating surpassing 100 million users and has in a article on its corporate blog breaks down the statistics of its 100 million+ users.
When we launched the Evernote service in 2008, our intuition was that the world was about to go through a big change in how people worked. There were many note takers and productivity tools around at the time but they all felt out of date; they were becoming less and less relevant to people’s lives.
We set out to redefine the meaning of productivity for modern busy people. We want Evernote to become your workspace; the place where you do all of the everyday things that keep your life moving forward.
The modern workspace is everywhere. On every device and during all times of the day. Our users are everywhere as well. – Evernote Blog
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021