Dragon, Fly is a casual game for Android that has soared in popularity over the past few weeks. It’s a simple game where you play as a flightless, thrill-seeking baby dragon who launches himself into the air after gaining momentum sliding down the side of hills. Mamma Dragon isn’t too pleased with your adrenaline addiction and you must try to outrun her for ass long as you can, the farther you fly and the longer you avoid your mom, the more points you earn, simple enough.
Since discovering and playing Dragon, Fly the game has gotten various updates with lots of improvements. It is a fee game but it’s always good to see a game being improved often as the developer response to complaints and teaks the game. Dragon, Fly has the potential to enter the addictive casual game hall of flame alongside the likes of Angry Birds and Cut the Rope. Check it out if you have an android device and leave a comment below!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021