- Will it be compatible with Google’s official app store?
- Will it support apps by developers in the region?
- Does the affordable cost come with a contract?
- Will this phone be the first of many Digicel branded phones?
Digicel is making the 4G experience affordable and accessible to all with the launch of its own affordable Android smartphone.Dubbed the Digicel Smartphone DL600 and featuring a large 3.5 inch display, the latest version of the popular Android OS (Jellybean 4.1), a 1Ghz processor and an aesthetically appealing and fresh design, Digicel’s smartphone is 4G capable with speeds of 7.2 Mbps.
Fully loaded with a range of popular and useful apps which will allow customers to do more, play more, listen more and share more, the Digicel Smartphone DL600 is sure to appeal to young people on the go who want style, functionality and affordability – as well as superfast speeds to suit their busy lifestyles. It will be available in Digicel stores from mid-May.
With the continuing rollout of its 4G and LTE networks across the Caribbean and Central America, Digicel’s sights are firmly set on ensuring that everyone everywhere can benefit from access to superfast internet speeds at affordable prices and achieve extraordinary things in their everyday lives. As such, the Digicel Smartphone DL600 will be competitively priced at well under US$100 making it the most attractive handset of its calibre available on the market today.
Brian Finn, Commercial Director for Digicel Group, comments; “This is all about bringing the amazing experience of 4G to as many people as possible. It’s about accessibility, style and affordability. Ideally suited to the youth market who want to be connected via messaging, social media and other lifestyle and information apps, the Digicel Smartphone DL600 is a fun, fully loaded Android smartphone which empowers people to do more, play more, listen more and share more.”
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021