Digicel is today launching the DL750 – the next generation in its line of affordable smartphones which will offer customers the best value as it comes loaded with cool new features that will sure to suit their varying tastes and lifestyles. Following on from the success of the DL600 and DL700 models, the DL750 offers customers an improved smartphone experience – complete with funky new colours and a more enticing form.
With the DL750, Digicel is giving customers the chance to enter the smartphone world at an affordable price and without sacrificing quality. Delivering all the latest features including a five megapixel camera complete with high powered flash, giving customers a chance to choose their colour of the day with two interchangeable covers in the box whilst enjoying Digicel’s commitment to giving them value for money. As you would expect from Digicel, the top of the line smartphone has features that rival any handset on the market coming stacked with an ample 4-inch touchscreen for easy viewing, the latest KitKat Android operating system, and a superfast 1.3 Ghz Dual Core processor that allows for quick navigation through apps and other functions.
Digicel Group Marketing Director, Daymonde Marks, said; “The DL750 builds on the success of its predecessors with the introduction of more features that make it the best Digicel smartphone to date – and in turn giving customers a superior yet affordable smartphone experience. The new Digicel smartphone comes complete with all the features that our customers have come to know and love from the DL range as well as new additions that give them the freedom to customise their phone and share memorable moments with friends and family.”
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021