Digicel is today unveiling its sweetest plan yet for customers across Jamaica which offers customers the option of a JA$2.89 per minute rate plus lots and lots of sweet treats on top for FREE. While billed on a per minute basis, customers benefit not just from the lowest rate in the market but also get FREE Talk, Free TEXT, Free International, FREE Nights and FREE Credit. Consumers can opt in to “Jamaica’s Sweetest Plan” by dialing *156# for free from their Digicel handset and then pressing ‘send’.
The delicious new plan is available from Friday 22nd June and is only the start of a red hot summer of sweetness with the company promising even bigger thrills in the coming days. In launching the all-new plan, Mark Linehan, CEO of Digicel Jamaica, said; “We are always listening to what our customers want and finding new ways to delight them by driving value and innovation. This latest offer is all about ensuring we deliver on that value promise and that we give our customers a wealth of choices so they can decide what works best for them.
He continues; “This is just the start of the sweetness. We’re very excited to be bringing ‘Jamaica’s Sweetest Plan’ to the people of Jamaica. With a JA$2.89 rate plus lots and lots of sweet treats on top, this plan underlines our commitment to our customers, to delivering value and to championing competition. Once again, we are ensuring that customers benefit from more for less and proving to them that with Digicel, your credit really does last longer.”
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021