“We’re all about connecting our customers to the people and things they love most – and there’s no more important time to be connected than during the festive season. So this year, we’re helping them to do just that by taking this opportunity to say thank you to our customers and to wish them the very best for the season.”
Justin Morin, CEO of Digicel Jamaica, commenting on the Millions of MBs and Minutes Giveaway
This festive season, Digicel is giving each and every prepaid customer in Jamaica a reason to celebrate with an amazing free gift.
Dubbing it the “Millions of MBs and Minutes Giveaway”, Digicel is using this season of giving as a time to say a heartfelt thank you to customers by giving them an amazing gift of huge amounts of free data and free Digicel to Digicel calls. And all customers have to do to enjoy their gift is look out for a text message from Digicel giving them the good tidings.
This festive season, Digicel is giving each and every prepaid customer in Jamaica a reason to celebrate with an amazing free gift 🎄🎁. pic.twitter.com/zG2EF6NpCe
— Digicel Jamaica (@DIGICELJamaica) December 12, 2017
Since December 8, Digicel has been delivering its Christmas gift to customers across Jamaica and customers have been using the 100 free MBs and 60 minutes of free Digicel to Digicel calls to connect to the people and things they love most and stream, share, browse and call to their heart’s content.
With all customers across Jamaica receiving their free Christmas gift by December 20, they’ll have 24 hours to enjoy their free MBs and minutes.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Electronics launches Life Unstoppable 2021 showcases IoT in the home - October 14, 2021
- Blue Origin breaks records as Captain Kirk goes into space - October 14, 2021
- Samsung receives EPA Award for Galaxy S10 packaging and e-waste recycling - October 10, 2021
- How Schneider Electric Modular Data Center herald 5G Adoption and VR Classrooms - October 10, 2021
- Samsung’s The Frame 4K Exhibition of Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum Collection - October 10, 2021