Deer Hunter 2014 is a very addictive and fun to play mobile game that recently became available on Android. It is aimed at fans of first person shooters and hunting simulators and provides bite sized pieces of enjoyment for anyone with an Android phone capable of running the game. Deer Hunter 2014 is a simple but beautiful game, with excellent graphics and sound.
I have been playing it for a few days now and have hunted my fair share of bears, wolverines, Zebras, elk, lions, wolves and of course deer! The game currently offers five areas for aspiring virtual hunters to explore; the Pacific Northwest, North Africa, British Columbia, South Africa and Alaska. I have shot my way out of the Pacific Northwest and busy trying to not get eaten by hyenas and leopards in North Africa.
The game allows players to use real money to purchase items to progress faster but from my experience other than the occasional annoying pop-up the game is playable without spending a dime. Deer Hunter 2014 is a very popular game and with Google Play achievements and leaderboards incorporated provides a high quality game that you can be as casual or serious about as you like. Check out Deer Hunter 2014 on Google Play and share your thoughts on it via a comment below.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021